- Review Completed Research
- Submit a Research Idea
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Grant
You are here
Who We Are
ELECTRI International – The Foundation for Electrical Construction was established in 1989 by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), the voice of the $100 billion electrical construction industry responsible for lighting, power, communication and low-voltage, energy efficient and sustainable systems in buildings and communities across the United States.
ELECTRI International works to help electrical contractors meet today's demands and tomorrow's challenges by funding, conducting, coordinating and transforming research results into meaningful, useful educational and consulting programs. On the international scene, the Foundation conducts seminars, briefings and studies on cross-border relationships to encourage business and cultural exchanges among contractors.
The Internal Revenue Service has designated ELECTRI International as a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization to which charitable contributions may be made, as provided by law.
"ELECTRI International is very engaged with contractors, chapters and partners across the country. Together, we have an important role in ensuring the future success of our industry. We constantly invest in excellence. That’s ELECTRI’s focus and its promise."
Darrell Gossett, ELECTRI Council Chair, President, ERMCO