- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
As of February 26, 2017
The ELECTRI International Research Center was established to investigate trends that affect the industry, to commission accurate, reliable, top quality research to support electrical contractors in their business efforts and to prepare the industry for new business and technology realities of the 21st century.
With advice and recommendations from the ELECTRI Council, the Foundation dedicates a portion of its annual investment income to commission studies in electrical construction and management at the finest universities and research institutes throughout the country.
Universities and research institutes are invited to submit proposals for projects that will have an impact on the operations and safety of electrical construction firms. Results are shared with contractors throughout the US and internationally.
"Working with ELECTRI International is a rewarding experience. Having a working relationship with the EC industry is great. We bring what we learn from them back into our classrooms. ELECTRI also has incredible opportunities for student involvement."
Thomas M. Korman, Ph.D., P.E., and Lonny Simonian, P.E., PMP, California Polytechnic State University