- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
NECA Student Chapters
As of April 27, 2017
The purpose of a NECA student chapter is to encourage students to pursue a career in the electrical contracting industry. Any college or university that currently has a construction management or related program and encourages students to pursue a career in the electrical contracting industry is eligible to apply for affiliation as a NECA Student Chapter.
Every NECA Student Chapter has an involved, knowledgeable faculty advisor. Every year, Student Chapter members work closely with their advisor and with NECA contractors so that they have real-time, hand-on experience with this industry.
View a current list of NECA Student Chapters.
Find out more about how to establish a NECA Student Chapter.