- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Submit a Research Idea
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
NECA Disaster Relief Fund
As of May 30, 2016
ELECTRI International joins NECA in extending heartfelt concern for the families and businesses impacted by by the severe floods and wildfires that recently devastated parts of Coloradi and California.
The NECA Disaster Relief Fund was first put into place in 2005, following the destruction of Hurricane Katrina. We are collecting donations to replenish the fund so support can be offered to those in the electrical contracting industry recently impacted and to help in future disasters.
Please use the NECA Disaster Relief Form below to offer your assistance. If you wish to request assistance from the NECA community, please have your local NECA Chapter submit the request for you.
If you wish to contribute to the NECA Disaster Relief Fund, please
+ enter the contribution amount under “Full Description” in the form below
+ issue and mail a check to ELECTRI International, 3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 1100, Bethesda, MD 20814; include NECA Disaster Relief Fund in the notes section of the check
+ call (301)-215-4539 to make a contribution via credit card
ELECTRI International – The Foundation for Electrical Construction, is a tax-exempt and publicly supported 501(c)(3) organization. Because no goods or services will be provided to you in return, your charitable contribution is tax deductible, as provided by law.