- Review Completed Research
- Submit a Research Idea
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Grant
You are here
Having the right information in the right place at the right time is essential to a company’s success.
Clinton Beall, General Manager, B & D Industries, Inc., credits several ELECTRI International research studies for helping him prepare his staff for project management.
Beall reads each ELECTRI report thoroughly, and presents an executive summary to his division and regional managers and to the company’s executive management team. He then uses the ELECTRI findings to create training modules on projections, scheduling, ways to legitimize project delay claims.
When a claims situation arises, the B & D team is prepared with documents and records to support its numbers. Beall reports, “Using ELECTRI research to get us ready has helped our customers take us seriously when we come to the table. We’ve reached a resolution on a number of claims, recouping up to 80%. That means thousands of dollars back in our pocket. We are working on other claims and are confident that we will see the same level of results.”