- Review Completed Research
- Submit a Research Idea
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Grant
You are here
The ELECTRI Council is the driving force that guides ELECTRI’s work. Each Council member has made a significant investment of time and money to work with ELECTRI International. They support and inspire ELECTRI International and their vision brings all of us ever closer to our highest aims and ideals.
Those who invest $100,000 or more (payable as a multi-year pledge) are recognized as a permanent member of the prestigious ELECTRI Council. Each year, the Council meets to select and recommend the programs and projects to be funded from ELECTRI International’s investment earnings.
Members of the ELECTRI Council are invited to serve on each project’s Task Force to ensure that the work will truly meet the needs of the electrical contracting industry. The Council is open to individuals, contracting companies, utilities and all industry partners.
ELECTRI Council Contribution Levels
Members of the ELECTRI Council select and recommend the programs and projects to be funded by ELECTRI International.
Meet the members of the ELECTRI Council.