- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Careers in Electrical Construction
As of February 26, 2017
Electrical construction needs a steady supply of well-prepared electrical managers, ready to help deliver projects effectively and profitably in today’s competitive market.
NECA and ELECTRI International work closely with top universities to identify the “best and brightest” for the industry from among college Construction Management students and graduates.
The Talent Initiative creates a pipeline for local electrical contractors who want to hire qualified college graduates to sustain and grow their businesses.
These young professionals will come with enhanced work-ready skills and knowledge of the electrical construction industry and be ready to make immediate contributions to their employer’s bottom line.
"We are determined to build talent from within our company. Participating on the ELECTRI Council gives our key staff good exposure to our industry."
David McKay, President/CEO, Mona Electric Group