- See the List of ELECTRI Council Members
- See the Schedule for ELECTRI Council Meetings
- Review Completed Research
- Receive Request for Research Proposals
- Apply for Research Funding
- Apply for an Early Career Award
- Make A Contribution to ELECTRI
- Learn More About the Talent Initiative
- Enter the Green Energy Challenge
- Learn About International Student Passport Program
- Go to the Next Cross Border Meeting
- Find a NECA Student Chapter
- Start a NECA Student Chapter
- Get My NECA Chapter Involved with ELECTRI
- Apply for the Wendt Scholarship for NECA Chapters
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Faculty Stipend
- Apply for a NECA Student Chapter Scholarship
You are here
Board of Trustees
As of February 26, 2017
A nine-member Board of Trustees guides ELECTRI International. Its members oversee ELECTRI’s governance, finances, and investments. Trustees are selected from members of the ELECTRI Council (the Foundation’s premier group of contributors) and from NECA’s Executive Committee. The Board currently has one Member Emeritus who is also a voting Trustee. ELECTRI International’s President and NECA’s Chief Executive Officer both serve as non-voting, ex officio Trustees.
The 2017 ELECTRI Board of Trustees
David A. Hardt, Chairman, Hardt Electric, Inc.
Jarrett Hayes, Vice Chairman, United Electric Company, Inc.
E. Wes Anderson, Anderson Electric
Richard W. McBride, Member Emeritus, The Richard W. and Darlene Y. McBride Trust
Skip Perley, TEC-Corp
Dennis F. Quebe, , Chapel Electric Co., LLC.
Sonja Rheaume, Christenson Electric
Steven Stone, Graybar
Dan Walsh, United Electric
John M. Grau, Treasurer, non voting member, NECA
Russell J. Alessi, Secretary, non voting member, ELECTRI International